The many incidents resulting in deaths and serious injuries caused by smart phone malfunctions have been climbing to quite the surprising number.

The recent most incident occurred here in Jamaica after a young man, whose identity has not yet been ascertained, was talking on his Samsung Galaxy smart phone while recharging the battery.

The phone began over heating and subsequently exploded on the users mouth. The man is pictured in a bloody suit stained from the blood flow from his mouth which was torn apart from the explosion.


There has been a few warnings about the use of cellphones while they are plugged into electric sources for recharging.