Paparazzi Jamaica has received some disturbing and shocking news that our smartphones we used on a daily basis could just explode at any moment.

Shyan Smalling, the mother of the 1 year old who was severely burnt by her phone, after it exploded while it was not being used, is calling for the phone company to take the matter more seriously.


The relatives of the infant says the explosion has left them in shock, literally.

[huge_it_video_player id=”19″]

We learn’t that the phone came from Digicel Jamaica and they have been trying to contact the company for sometime and having difficulties in doing so.

Story developing…

Leave all comments below:


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here