SHOCKING! This poor young lady was killed by her headset while in her sleep! this story has been a shocker and will leave a lot of persons second guessing the usage of an headphone.

A young Filipino girl recharges her phone while her earphone was connected to her both ears and fell asleep and it exploded, we are not sure which device was the cause maybe it was an iPhone or any other faulty Android device.

As she was sleeping, the phone overheated, burnt and the electric power went through the earphone and she got electrocuted and died in her sleep. This has happened June 10, 2015 in the night.

This goes to show that we should not be so in tuned with our smartphones it can lead to terrible situations like the one you’re currently reading, so don’t practice charging your cellphones with earpiece in your ear.

Also try to avoid using Whatsapp, Facebook and other social media applications while charging your device whilst using headphone due to the generated heat.

SHARE this article with all your friends and help prevent this from happening again because this is a very sad way to leave this world, leave all your comments in the section below and share all your opinions.


  1. The picture looks real. Probably from something else and someone attached the poorly written story to it

  2. My opinion is this that the batteries might be overcharged and exploded a month ago i was charging my phone and i didnt check if mobile is 100 % charged or not because of this my phone batteries become overcharged and exploded i think same happend to this poor girl.


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here